BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles
Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us atwww.beyondbilingual.netto get more information!
Bilingual Team Leader / Assistant Manager
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Company paid benefits and profit sharing
- Vibrant company with a phenomenal culture!
- Solid and growing company offering extensive growth opportunities within the organization
The Assistant Manager Customer Care plays a key role in leading a team comprised of Team Leads and Customer Care Associates whose mandate is to meet or exceed a set of Key Performance Objectives focused on quality, efficiency and superior customer service. Using various leadership techniques, the Assistant Manager provides direction, coaching and support to energize the team. The Assistant Manager will function as a key interface with the pharmaceutical manufacturer clients and their customers, ensuring their programs are executed to their satisfaction and resolving any issues related to the delivery of their services.
- Responsible for coordinating and supporting the day-to-day operation of the customer service department
- Function as the primary coach and champion of the customer service employees: providing them motivation and direction.
- Ensure proper training programs are in place for all customer service employees to empower individuals to meet performance expectations.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our clients technology capabilities and customer service business processes. Evaluate, challenge and suggest improvements to the processes to ensure they deliver the highest level of customer service to the clients while maximizing internal efficiencies and resources.
- Responsible for assuring specific client / customer concerns are handled in a professional manner, demonstrating excellence in service, commitment to customer satisfaction balanced with a concern for the fiscal health of the company.
- Participate in monthly client business review meetings for the small to medium segment of clients.
- Responsible for compiling monthly performance results for Customer Care (both individual and departmental results)
- Responsible for reviewing and bringing resolution for all Client and Customer escalations.
- University Degree or College diploma an asset
- 2-3 years experience in customer service
- Strong customer service orientation
- Intermediate MS Office skills, advanced Excel an asset
- Data entry speed and accuracy required
- Bilingualism required for identified positions
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!