Inside Sales / Recruitment Consultant Trainee (Bilingual)
In this position, you will perform duties related to the
recruitment process including reviewing resumes, proactively contacting
candidates, interviewing them, testing their skills, coaching them before an
interview, and negotiating offers on their behalf.
Recruitment within an agency setting requires a solid blend of
essential qualities such as drive, determination, and relationship-building
skills. We need mature individuals with an exemplary sense of work ethic,
strong business acumen, and the desire to achieve financial success by
exceeding their goals on a quarterly basis.
Key Role Responsibilities / Activities
- Manage and grow long-term
partnerships with several Fortune 500 clients
- Use several databases and
resources to find and secure the best candidates on the market
- Interview, evaluate, support
and coach candidates through the entire hiring process
- Achieve monthly sales targets
through successful candidate placements into various positions
- Perform coordination of
references, interview follow-ups, summaries and statistical reports
- Develop new accounts through follow-up
conversations and face-to-face visits
Required Experience / Competencies / Education
- Ability to manage multiple projects
with a proven track record of success
- Strong Sales ability and a need
to make money
- Genuine enthusiasm to improve
people's lives on a daily basis
- Passionate about delivering
results to clients and deliver on what you promise
- Excellent computer skills in
Word, Excel, Outlook, and any proprietary databases
- Proven relationship-building
skills and the ability to attract talent
- Solid communication skills
No Experience? No Problem!
This is one of the fastest growing most in-demand professions in the Country as
demographics indicate. Don't be afraid because you do not have recruiting
experience. We are looking for bright Sales People with a positive attitude and
strong work ethic, and then we will provide the mentors!
At Bilingual Source our training program is second to none, you will
learn from the best minds in our business. You will receive the training and
support you need, to develop professionally, realize your financial goals and
achieve continued success.
Come work for Canada's #1 Bilingual Search Firm. Be part of a company that is
growing. With a limitless income potential and three weeks' vacation to start
and full benefits-package, what's not to get excited about?
Send us your resume and the answers to these FOUR
1) What do you honestly believe you are truly capable
of and why?
2) What is your strongest natural talent?
3) What are you looking for with your next employer?
4) Tell me about your best job and why?