General Machinist - needed Immediately! (#240389)
Are you looking to prove yourself in a position that will go temporary to permanent in the Ajax area? Randstad is looking for an experienced General Machinist available to interview and start immediately.
- Must have steel industry experience
- Experience operating large boring mills, forklift, cranes, lathes, light millwright duties, saw and or drill press
- Welding and electrical knowledge is a nice to have
- Should be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Positive attitude, drive and desire to learn, reliable
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A chance to prove yourself and earn a full time position after beginning on temporary placement.
- A safe, friendly work environment
- Chance to learn new skills and possibility for advancement
If you are qualified for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
905.579.6050Click here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.