Machine Operators- Rotating Shifts (#243865)
Do you have 1 year of recent experience in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for LONG term work?
Randstad is currently hiring individuals for Level 1 Machine Operators. This position is a 12 hour rotating shift to start ASAP!
Days 7 am - 7pm
Nights 7 pm- 7 am
Your duties will include:
- Working in a plastic manufacturing environment
- Operating the bulk
- Quality inspection of parts
- Maintain the production lineAdvantages
- $12.50 per hour to start
- Pay increases $0.50 per hour every 3 months
- Full time hours (measured over a period of two weeks ie. 4 days and 3 days/week
- Opportunity to work for an international company
- Team environment
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Opportunity for full-time advancementQualifications
- 6 months to 1 year recent experience in a manufacturing/production environment
- Attention to detail
- Great Attitude
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a plastic manufacturing environment is an asset!
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
**All candidates will be required to provide a resume, 2 pieces of I.D., and 2 supervisor references at the time of the interview**
Good to know you!
905.799.2602Click here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.