This is a GREAT role if you have:
· 5 -7 years experience in full lifecycle SAP implementations, enhancement implementations, with a focus on SD and/or CRM.
· Additional exposure to BI is a plus
· Experience in generating and delivering business process definitions, gap/fit analysis, pre-implementation workshops and blue printing.
· Experience in a fast paced support environment with hands on experience in successfully delivering results
· Functional knowledge of SAP SD is required
· Functional knowledge of CRM 7.0 is required
· Experience with IDOCS/EDI
· Understands CRM landscape and interfaces to CRM like ECC and BI systems
· Experience in CRM Sales processes and SFA configuration objects
· Experience in CRM Interaction Center processes and Interaction Center configuration
· Understanding of CRM Marketing process and marketing configuration objects
· Understanding of CRM configuration options and business process knowledge
· Experience in CRM middleware technologies
· Experience in CRM 7.0 WebUI enhancements, tools and technology
· Experience on SAP IS-Retail is a plus
· Strong Oral and Written communication skills
· Independent worker, self motivated
· Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
· The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high
· school diploma and/or GED.
· 5 years of relevant work experience
A SAP SD/CRM Senior Functional Configurator has a solid understanding and experience in the configuration of SAP SD/CRM. They will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of Customer Order Management initiatives and working with key business stakeholders. Strong functional knowledge of SAP Sales and Distribution and Customer Relationship Management. Has a solid understanding of the process of gathering business requirements related to Sales Force Automation . The Senior Functional Configurator has solid knowledge of SAP SD module and CRM and its potential integration with other functional areas. Experience with SAP SD and CRM 7.0 solutions and exposure to retail industry is ideal. Participated in the end to end implementation of at least 2 SAP solutions. Interfaces regularly with Business Stakeholders, IT infrastructure & Development teams, and Boundary System teams to ensure that business requirements are met. Interfaces with and provides updates to IT Lead, Manager, Sr. Manager on a day-to-day basis.