Manager, Business DevelopmentJob ID:
Toronto,ON, CAFull/Part Time:Regular/Temporary:
RegularLine of Business:
LoyaltyOneAbout the Opportunity
The Manager will lead and provide thought leadership on all strategic deliverables within the Business Development team including the building of economic models, program measurement plans and case studies for all prospective sponsors. They will be responsible for leading discussions with prospective sponsors and answering questions or objections related to the model or measurement. They will also lead projects (i.e. market research, competitive analysis, GIS) to help guide the strategy and direction of prospective sponsor presentations. The Business Development team is looking for someone that is highly motivated, detailed oriented, comfortable working at a quick pace and eager to learn at an even quicker pace.Responsibilities
* Lead Economic Model and Offer Strategy Design for all potential prospects
* Responsible for Program Measurement Plan development for Sponsors prior to Launch
* Present Economic Models and Program Measurement Plans to prospects
* Lead analytical projects as required to support BD sales team
* Share best practices such as case studies and "best" slides with Client Services and International teams
* Develop strong relationships and work closely with internal stakeholders (i.e. GIS, Market Research, Statisticians) to leverage customer level and/or aggregate level data
* Manage and develop Senior Analyst, Business DevelopmentQualifications
* Bachelor Degree with a focus in Economics or other related disciplined preferred.
* 4-6 years of demonstrated related experience
* Minimum of 2 years Management/Supervisory experience is required.
* Experience in analyzing program & customer data
* Direct experience working within coalition and/or proprietary loyalty programs
* Strong direct marketing, loyalty marketing and CRM experience/knowledge
* Strong program management, proven attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and time management skills
* Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines effectively
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision: self starter who demonstrates innovative approaches to problem solving.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a variety of cross functional team
* Proficiency in MS Word, Microstrategy and Workspace
* Advanced expertise in PowerPoint, Access and ExcelCompensation and Benefits
LoyaltyOne Reward Program offers competitive wages and a comprehensive selection of benefit options.About Us
LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of the world's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, in early 2012 LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.