Our client, a leading provider of automotive safety products is looking for an Electro-Mechanical Technician to join their team of technical professionals. This is a full-time permanent position (night shift) located in Markham, Ontario. Your primary responsibility will be to maintain and troubleshoot diverse automated production equipment used for the manufacture of high volume products.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Troubleshoot electrical and pneumatic control circuits.
2. Troubleshoot electrical and mechanical machine failures.
3. Troubleshoot robotic and servo systems.
4. Perform preventative maintenance and repair on highly automated, high volume production equipment.
5. Participate in the preventative maintenance program to ensure production downtime is minimized.
Interested applicants should send their resumes in MS Word format to email@example.com quoting "Job #39330: Electro-Mechanical Technician" in the subject line.
1. Successful completion of an accredited Automation & Robotics and/or Electro-Mechanical Maintenance program. A Technology (3 year) program is preferred, but graduates of a Technician (2 year) program will be considered with significant relevant experience.
2. Hands on experience with machine troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
3. Hands on troubleshooting experience and working knowledge of pneumatics and control circuits.
4. Hands on troubleshooting experience and working knowledge of PLC controls.
5. Hands on troubleshooting experience and working knowledge of robotics and servo systems.
6. Strong communication skills.
7. Highly organized, able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
8. Must be able to work night shift (11pm to 7am).