Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
- Architectural - Commercial, industrial, institutional, interiors, residential, and retail.
- Construction - Commercial & industrial (ICI), heavy civil, institutional, mechanical & electrical, and roads & highways.
- Consulting Engineering - Building sciences, building services, environmental & geotechnical, municipal, structural, and transportation.
- Manufacturing - Aerospace, automation, automotive/ off road vehicles, building materials, electronics, equipment & machinery, and food & beverage.
- Natural Resources - Energy, mining, oil & gas, and pulp & paper.
CNC Programmers and Machinist (#241220)
Our Client is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of large volume precision small part machining with various types of equipment. They are a recognized leader in superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
Their Edmonton based location currently requires a: CNC Programmer and Machinist.
The CNC Programmer is responsible for writing programs for CNC machines in accordance with production blueprints and quality standards, including duties related to testing, debugging and documentation. The incumbent will assist operators with setting up new programs and reviewing manufacturing methods and will assist in maintaining the CNC program database.
- Preferred candidates will possess solid Mastercam knowledge.
- The ability to identify and select proper tooling.
- G code programming expertise.
- The ability to read and understand drawings.
- Experience with CNC machines, tools, inserts and fixtures.
CNC Machining (Must Have)
CNC Programming (Must Have)
CNC Set up and operating Experience (Must Have)
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.