Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
- Architectural - Commercial, industrial, institutional, interiors, residential, and retail.
- Construction - Commercial & industrial (ICI), heavy civil, institutional, mechanical & electrical, and roads & highways.
- Consulting Engineering - Building sciences, building services, environmental & geotechnical, municipal, structural, and transportation.
- Manufacturing - Aerospace, automation, automotive/ off road vehicles, building materials, electronics, equipment & machinery, and food & beverage.
- Natural Resources - Energy, mining, oil & gas, and pulp & paper.
Technician - Automation and Control Solutions - Pulp & Paper (#217109)
WE REPRESENT SOME OF CANADA'S MOST RESPECTED & ESTABLISHED CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING FIRMS
IMMEDIATE GROWTH OPENINGS NORTHERN ONTARIO!!!
What a truly amazing opportunity for an Automation, Instrumentation or Control Systems Technician!! This is the chance for an Electrical, Electronics or Chemical Engineering graduate to quickly gain industry experience and launch their career in the right direction!!!!! This opportunity truly cannot be overlooked.
Our client is extremely well respected throughout North America. They have a reputation of employee loyalty and in addition , they continuously provide the availability of growth. One of their divisions specializes in providing high quality process controls to Pulp & Paper customers.
- Maintain Instruments such as digital measurement sensors accuracy
- Optimize control performances
- Apply Preventative and Corrective maintenance programs.
- Regularly attends meetings with customers.
- Shares 7/24 calls-in schedule with other Techs in the area.
This opportunity is located in North-Eastern Ontario and relocation (must if not already living in the area). A company truck, overtime and a competitive salary will be provided for the right Technician.
This opportunity is one of a kind! This group is willing to mentor professionals that have the willingness to succeed in their future career goals!
A very competitive pay scale with an industry leading benefits package.
PLEASE INCLUDE A PROJECT LIST
Please send your resume and project list to Nader Mowlaee: Nader.Mowlaee@randstad.ca
or call 416-644-1078 x256 or fax 416 646 0631
Nader Mowlaee | Resource Manager | Nader.Mowlaee@randstad.ca
200 Yorkland Blvd. Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M2J 5C1
T 416.482.8002 x256 | F 416.646.0631
Automation (Must Have)
Instrumentation and Controls (Must Have)
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.