Personal Support Worker Supervisor - Outreach Services (#241417)
Personal Support Worker Supervisor - Outreach Services
(1 yr. Mat. leave)
Our client is a leading, not-for profit organization in the healthcare industry, located in Toronto, Canada. The client specializes in providing high quality assisted-living and support services for those with physical disabilities.
The PSW Supervisor of Outreach services reports directly to the Director of Community Services, and is responsible for developing and providing high quality support care services to Outreach clients. In addition, the Supervisor will provide management to support service workers, responsible for scheduling, payroll submissions & audits, training, orientation, performance management and quality monitoring. Please note this is a 1-year contract position.
1. Supervises, assesses and schedules support service workers, ensuring quality service provided to clients, and addresses any potential concerns.
2. Provides timely support services to clients, developing and maintaining support service schedules and client needs assessments.
3. Assists in the recruitment and orientation of new staff, along with on-going training programs.
4. Prepare, implement and manage staff resources and schedules to maintain service standards.
5. Regular inspections and evaluation of the quality of services provided by support staff, to ensure that client needs are met.
6. Liaise between support staff and management.
7. Ensures health and safety regulations in the workplace.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Min. 3 years PSW experience, with an outreach service background.
2. Post-secondary degree in a social science or related field.
3. Experience in supporting a wide range of client services and client needs assessment.
4. Experience in successfully managing complicated stakeholder relations.
5. Ability to supervise and manage PSWs providing services to clients with disabilities.
6. Previous scheduling and organizational experience, for both clients and staff.
7. Ability to quickly adapt and respond to changes within the work environment.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and leadership skills towards the public, clients, staff and management.
9. Competent MS office skills, experience with data management systems (like MS SharePoint) an asset.
Competitive base salary with compensation en lieu of benefits and vacation.
This confidential search is open to those who can clearly demonstrate their experience, success and knowledge of marketing within the telecommunication industry. Please apply in confidence to Tim.Edwards@randstad.ca, Lead Researcher - Executive Search, Randstad Canada.
PSW experience (Must Have)
Scheduling (Must Have)
Click here to apply