Are you looking for a rewarding career? Then dream bigger and join Syncrude - one of Alberta's top employers. A major producer of crude oil from the oil sands, we are serious about our commitment to secure Canada's energy future through responsible development, and we look to our people to get us results. Syncrude employees contribute in many ways to the achievement of our production and safety targets, and our environmental protection practices. Here, you can work and grow in a dynamic, team-oriented environment, and receive excellent salary and benefits while doing it. Our home community of Fort McMurray is friendly and has all the amenities of city living; even better, it's surrounded by spectacular natural scenery that will make you want to enjoy the great outdoors. Pursue your goals by exploring the many exciting career opportunities with Syncrude.
Syncrude Canada Limited is looking for a Power Electrician Lineman to join our Maintenance Department based in Fort McMurray.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Effective coaching skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, team participation and communication skills
- Distribution / Transmission operations, construction and maintenance knowledge and skills
- Safe work skills including a knowledge of safe work and job planning procedures
- Ability and willingness to undertake employee-in-charge responsibilities as required