At our company, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 125 years. In July 2011, our parent company BMO Financial Group acquired Marshall & Ilsley Corporation (M&I). Over the next year, we will be working to bring the best of Harris and M&I together under the BMO Harris Bank name. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives.
You will analyze, interpret and process a wide variety of transactions and be aware of their impact to financial statements and other customer reporting. Primary function of this position will vary depending on the specific area/department within the trust operations division.
* Analyze and interpret a wide variety of transactions and be conscious of impact to clients and risk to company.
* Process a variety of securities and cash related transactions with minimal assistance.
* Identify, research and resolve problems, and take necessary actions to balance differences within Trust Support Services Systems and Accounts. Contact clients when necessary.
* Review and verify data input and output.
* Research special items and complete special projects as needed.
* Retrieve and utilize information from trust system and other data sources.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in business related field preferred or equivalent work experience
* Display professional attitude.
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Good analytical, organizational, and balancing skills.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to effectively prioritize work volume and resolve routine problems.
* Detail oriented.
BMO Harris Bank thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Click here to Apply