BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Order and Account Management
Sales and Marketing
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Are you interested in eventually becoming a Team Leader with a fast growing company?
Here are the benefits and perks for you in joining our client's team:
Our Client has been in business for more than 30 years! They re one of 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada
Excellent Annual base salary + Incentive (based on 8% of the annual salary)
Permanent/ Monday to Friday- Summer hrs
Excellent Benefit package!! Medical/Dental/Tuition Reimbursement
Newly renovated office! New kitchen with large windows and patio doors taking you outside!
Pension Plan (4% match by client)
Basic Life Insurance /Dependant Life Insurance/Medical & Dental benefits
Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Short Term Disability /Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Wellness (physical activity reimbursement)
Merit Awards (gift cards)
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
To communicate effectively to our customers through the customer order process and related activities
- Taking orders from Customers and processing orders
- All orders to be processed in OW by end of working day (all order types, including samples)
- Assist customers with orders - suggesting product combinations, mixed lots and questioning unusual order pattern
- Follow all orders entered daily to ensure they are at the appropriate status (i.e. approved, docs printed, etc) in time to meet customer requested date
- Portray a professional, positive and caring attitude.
- Follow up regularly throughout the day (minimum of 3 times and prior to departure) to ensure all orders are shipped when requested by the customer. Ownership of all customer orders, ensuring proactive actions are taken to ensure customer satisfaction.
The CSR will be responsible to handle day to day customer service issues and the ideal candidate will possess the following requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant customer service experience
- University grad or post secondary education would be an asset
- Proven computer and excellent organizational skills, experience in working in an advanced computer system environment (JD Edwards or SAP)
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, work with a sense of urgency and set priorities while working in a high performance team culture
- Entrepreneurial individual, self motivated with leadership skills and the ability to work independently
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the following link www.beyondbilingual.net. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!