Inside Sales - $30k-$35k (#240884)
Position: Customer Service/Inside Sales
Salary: $30,000 to $35,000
Location: North York West
Our client, a leader in the printing industry, is looking for a dynamic, motivated, personable and high energy individual with excellent communication skills to join their customer service/inside sales team. Are you great at developing relationships? Are you an entry level candidate with an aptitude for service and an aspiration to grow into a sales position? Are you results driven? This position may be just right for you!
The main responsibilities would include:
- Responding to incoming calls from customers
- Assisting outside sales team in servicing accounts
- Entering orders into the system
- Building relationships with current clients
- Researching new potential customers/eventually making sales callsAdvantages
- Great entry level opportunity for someone looking to grow into Outside Sales
- Opportunity to grow with a prospering company
- Family/Friendly atmosphere
- Free Parking on siteQualifications
- 2+ years customer service/inside sales experience preferred
- High energy, dynamic, very personable individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for customer service/problem resolution
- Results driven individual with an aptitude for sales
If you feel that you are qualified and would like to apply for this position please create a profile and apply online.
good to know you,
416.221.9916Click here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.