BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services throughout the greater Toronto area. Our mandate is matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates! Let us assist you to find the best bilingual position for you in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles
Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.netto get more information!
Our client is a privately owned dynamic and growing pharmaceutical company. A career with them means joining a team highly committed to excellence. Our client encourages and rewards achievement and offers challenging growth opportunities. They are committed to your success, they will value your contributions, and that will encourage you to use your knowledge and expertise to achieve continuous improvement.
If you are looking for a challenging, team-oriented career opportunity, then please forward us your resume.
Become a part of their team.
- Monday to Friday - Hours 9-5 or 8-4 (Flex hours and summer hours, Friday ending at 12pm!)
- Benefits paid by employer
- Accurately and efficiently perform order entry, invoicing and maintaining customer web portal with shipping notices and invoices
- Act as the front-line to answer incoming calls and emails from customers
- Proactively assist customers with orders, product inquires, product availability and return requests
- Escalate customer issues, inquires and feedback to Sales and Marketing team
- When requested, proactively contact customers
- Cover front desk responsibilities when Executive Assistant is away
- Support and assist the sales and marketing team as required
- Perform data entry and/or excel analysis from time to time
- MUST be fluent (written and oral) in English and fluent (oral) in French
- Minimum 2 years' experience in customer service and order entry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong data entry skills and attention to detail
- Active listener who has the ability to express ideas in ways that build commitment and trust.
- Team player who respects all functional levels internally and externally.
- Technology Skills: Comfortable with MS Office and Internet Software.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416)218-1112to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!
b i l i n g u a l
For over 13 years, our staff has successfully matched employers and employees in the following areas: administrative roles, customer service, account management, technical service roles, sales and marketing positions and management roles.