LONG TERM REACH TRUCK OPERATOR OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW! (#246883)
Are you looking for a long term position that provides 40 hours a week?
Are you tired of being paid minimum wage?
Do you want to get paid every week?
RANDSTAD IS HIRING!!
Randstad is seeking 10 dynamic Reach Truck operators for our client, a reputable Exel company located in Brampton. Working in a fast paced warehouse environment you will be operating the Raymond Reach Forklift and using an RF scanner to pick orders.
What will you be doing?
- Operating reach truck to pick orders, restock shelves, material handling where needed
- Using RF scanner to pick orders;
- Manually building pallets and wrapping skids;
- Lifting up to 50lbsAdvantages
What's in it for you?
- Long term position; may lead to permanent hire!
- Paid training
- Get paid every week!
- $14.00/hr + shift premium - $14.75/hour!
- 4% Vacation pay added to your pay each week
- Free parking
- Team-based environmentQualifications
- Must be able to provide a valid Reach Forklift license OR have Inhouse training
- Must have atleast one year experience operating the Reach Truck
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Don't wait; these positions will not last -apply today!
Three easy ways to apply:
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Visit our location (6345 Dixie Road, Unit 6 - corner of Dixie & Courtneypark)
- Apply online at www.randstad.ca
If you are a current Randstad employee and are interested in this position, email Rosana now!
Good to know you,
RosanaClick here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.