HEAVY GENERAL LABOUR (11 - 11.75/HOUR) (#246894)
Looking for more fast paced work?
Are you able to lift up to 50lbs consistently?
RANDSTAD IS HIRING!
We are currently seeking 10 dynamic individuals to work for a reputable Exel Company in the Brampton area.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- handbombing; loading and unloading trailers manually
- packaging products, unpacking, repacking or co-packing;
- other warehouse and housekeeping duties as required.Advantages
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- opportunity to work for a large Exel company;
- all shifts available! (Day:$11) (Afternoon:$11.50) (Night:$11.75)
- Get paid every week!
- 4% Vacation pay added to your pay each week
- Team-based environmentQualifications
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- must be able to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- atleast 6 months experience in a warehouse environment;
- must have experience packaging and be comfortable with lifting;
THREE EASY WAYS TO APPLY:
- email your resume to email@example.com
- apply online at www.randstad.ca
- visit our location (6345 Dixie Road, Unit 6 - corner of Dixie & Courtneypark)
Good to know you!
RosanaClick here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.