ABOUT The Judge Group:
As a leading professional services firm for over 40 years,
The Judge Group was established in 1970 by Martin E. Judge, Jr. and provides
technology consulting, staffing solutions and corporate training services.
Our solutions are successfully delivered through an annual workforce of 4,500
professionals and a network of locations across the United States, Canada and
Asia. If you would like to learn more about The Judge Group visit www.judge.com or call 416-901-3345
Results through the Power of Experience
Our client is currently seeking and experienced Field Support Technician
to join their exceptional team in Cambridge, On
This is a contract position
Years of Experience:
5+ years experience
- Responsible for desktop support, customer service, local business analysis and basic technical support.
- Provide support to employees and customers located in various locations.
- Assist end users with packaged software and some basic support of critical applications.
Software installations and license tracking and support.
Provide hardware support to end users (laptop, desktop, related accessories, printers, copiers, telephones, etc).
the location as the local IT Business Analyst. Bring location IT needs
to the BA team to ensure local needs are being planned for and
- Support IT by actively supporting the local implementation of projects that arise from the business or IT.
In depth understanding of the location Local Area Network (LAN) setup/topology in order to troubleshoot network issues.
Associates Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Industry Recognized Certifications, or related discipline, combined with 3-5 years experience in desktop support
Proficient in Microsoft OS and other regular packaged software
- Ability to travel occasionally as required
To apply for this position please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org