Our client a
progressive, dynamic Canadian corporation has an exciting new opportunity for
an exceptional Program Manager to join their growing team of stars.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
Your skills and experience
- Ensure continuity from project to
- Overall responsibility for programs and projects from purchase order through to delivery
- Manage and give direction to Project
Managers assigned to the program
- Lead the program team to execute
projects on schedule, at or below budget delivering the contracted scope of
work to all applicable codes and standards.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a program or project management role in an automotive, plastic injection environment
- Minimum Bachelor level Degree from
an accredited Canadian University in a related discipline: Mechanical, Systems,
Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering
- Strong Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma experience with a proven track record of applying lean principles to program management
- Registration with PEO, in good standing
- Demonstrably strong communication
skills, including the ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams
Compensation includes competitive
salary, RRSP program, Bonus, Benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence: