Mechanical Machine Operator (#240488)
Are you mechanically inclined?
Are you looking to work full time?
Randstad Staffing is looking for one machine operator with mechanical abilities to begin work with our London based client. This is a contract position with opportunity to be brought on full time.
- Day shift; Monday - Friday, 7 am - 4:30 pm (45 hours a week)
- Machine operation
- Completing quality inspection on items produced
- Completing assembly with mechanical aptitude
- Heavy lifting involvedAdvantages
- Full time work
- Opportunity for over time
- Temporary to permanent positionQualifications
- Mechanical abilities (previous experience working on cars or motorized equipment)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Steel toed boots
- Access to reliable transportation
If you are interested in this immediate opportunity please apply via;
1. Calling Lauren or Shelley today 519.432.4448
2. Drop off resume in person 256 Pall Mall St. Suite 101, London, ON
3. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Apply online; http://www.randstad.ca
good to know you!
519.679.1483Click here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.