Investigation Officer (#242810)
A leading bank based in Toronto is looking for an experienced data analysis professional to work on a number of projects.
The ideal candidate would of had experience within mortgages and lending. However this is not essential.
- Review and respond to complex issues that require further analysis received from internal and external clients.
- Conduct complex investigation and analyze data to identify system problems and unusual transactions that impact customers; identify root cause and establish resolution for the client.
- Conduct in depth research using multiple systems.
- Liaise with business partners.
- 1-3 years of related work experience within Processing, Branch Banking or an Operations environment.
- Strong communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Knowledge of Retail, Wholesale and Treasury products and services.
- Solid problem solving.
Database Management experience (Must Have)
Click here to apply