The Noramtec Consultants Group has been successfully recruiting in the Engineering, Manufacturing and IT Industries since 1964. We have the networks, industry experience and the connections it takes to offer a wealth of career opportunities and resources in any industry, across Canada and the US.
Our Clients have openings for Construction Managers - Mining
Long term positions. Accommodations and Rotation Flights provided.
- Jobsite operations including onsite activities.
- Organization and direction of construction and related activities.
- Ensure assigned jobsite operations are in compliance with design/specifications, completion on schedule, within budget and to quality standards.
- Establishes, coordinates and implements construction schedules, manning charts, and material and equipment requirements.
- Responsible for craft resources as assigned and coordinates the activities with designated manager and corporate craft resources department.
- Maintains relationships with the client and their representatives, as assigned.
- Ensures that local/national regulatory safety codes, requirements and standards are being complied with in assigned area of responsibility. Ensures the Zero Accident Philosophy is incorporated into all aspects of construction operations. Actively participates in scheduled safety meetings.
- Ensures corporate policies and procedures are fully implemented. Establishes field procedures and objectives within corporate policies and procedures, as necessitated by conditions at a jobsite.
- Must be allowed to legally work in Canada
- Excellent communication skills in English: Written and Verbal
- On-site work experience on mining construction projects
- Knowledge of field engineering activities related to construction technologies and jobsite management.
- Knowledge of the Project Health and Safety regulations
- Knowledge of the Project Construction Environmental Control Plan.
- Knowledge of the Six Sigma program tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of current computer applications for construction management
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants please send your MS Word resume and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only those Candidates matching our client's requirement will be contacted. All other resumes will be kept for future opportunities.