BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services throughout the greater Toronto area. Our mandate is matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates! Let us assist you to find the best bilingual position for you in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles
Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Monday to Friday 9-5
100% benefits after one month!
Not a call center
Growth opportunity into Management and Sales
Stable and worldwide company!
Our client is one of the leading global providers of high-quality, orthopedic devices and surgical products. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- The efficient and accurate processing of all customer order requests and returns.
- Coordinating the efforts of the sales, marketing, production, accounting and shipping/receiving departments in reference to customer needs.
- Effectively handling all inquiries from customers and sales force, while maintaining territorial responsibilities and other department requirements.
- Process Custom Brace orders
- Negotiate and process returns accurately
- Establish and maintain customer records
- Process Remake and Repair orders for Custom Braces
- Handle customer complaints effectively with satisfactory resolutions
- Understand, support and demonstrate the company's policies and procedures
- Support assigned territory Distributor's requests and requirements
- Assist in the accounts receivable process
- Reference material is updated, organized and filed; memos and voice mails are given appropriate attention for long term retention
- Accurately administer sales promotions
- Accurately entering all order requests received via telephone, fax, mail, etc., plus verifying all entries
- Communication skills are well developed; oral communication is professional, clear and concise; written communication is grammatically correct, neat, complete and concise.
- Bilingual, French & English, is mandatory
- Intermediate computer skills
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416)218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!
b i l i n g u a l