is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual
recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17
years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with
talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career
in the following fields:
Order and Account Management
Sales and Marketing
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Happy work environment! Low turnover!
Monday to Friday 8-4:30 or 8:30- 5pm
Growth into a supervisory position
Medical, Dental, Pension benefits could be
Vacation up to 3 weeks
- Communicates with customers to offer assistance
and/or advice regarding product inquiries.
- Enters data into the service database for all
incoming cameras for repair
- Determines repair priority and informs Service
- Handles customer and dealer issues, problems and
complaints in person and by telephone. Provides excellent customer
service and professionalism
- Traces and tracks missing products and organizes
- Performs department cash handling procedures including
closing and sales tabulations.
- Takes completed repairs off the pick-up cabinet
and applies appropriate charge to the customer for the repair. Completes
service repair orders, prepares units for shipping and prepares and sends
- Coordinates with Warehouse employees regarding
order picking, shipping, receiving or inventory checks.
- Excellent customer service skills and over 2
years of experience.
- Ability to focus on details, prioritize and
- Ability to resolve conflicts and problems.
- Strong computer skills, able to input and access
- Able to work cooperatively with employees and
managers as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't
hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking
the following link
We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112
to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!
b i l i n g u a l