Canon Canada proudly employs over one thousand across Canada and as part of the global family of Companies, Canon employs over 166,000 worldwide! Canon is a highly successful and respected Fortune 500 Company, has been pioneering ground breaking technological innovation and creating sophisticated professional and consumer imaging solutions since 1933. We are one of the world's leading patent holders. At Canon Canada, our employees are ambitious and action-oriented who strive to create value for our customers by promoting technological and service excellence; respecting individual cultures and ethical business practices. Through Canon's Kyosei and San-Ji philosophies, we are committed to enhancing our contribution to society through technological innovation, excellence, and sustaining harmony with our environment through initiaves such as achieving our ISO 14001 certification.
Apply for this job
Canon, the acknowledged leader in digital imaging in Canada and ranked in the top 20 of Most Admired Companies in the world by Fortune Magazine, has an opportunity for an HRIS Administrator, at our head office located in Mississauga, ON.
In accordance with Human Resources best practices for handling confidential HR information, the HRIS Administrator is responsible for processing all incoming data in an accurate and efficient manner. The HRIS Administrator works closely with confidential employee data which includes auditing of employee records, analysis of complex details and requires a thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Process and input all new hires including promotions and ad hoc equity adjustments
- Review and process adjustments for all staff including Manager and or Supervisor changes, account code changes and data adjustments
- Responsible for the input of terminations, severance packages where applicable; up to and including salary changes, benefits adjustments and leaves of absence
- Primary contact for all pre-hires, with reference to status changes, address changes, name changes and marital status changes
- Process and run ITRAC requests and submit to payroll for processing
- Prepare and set up EFT using the Oracle Financials Data Base and the Canon in-house Travel & Expense System
- Enter invoices using CCI21 & System 85
- Verify information prior to input, ensure data is input on time with minimal errors
- Support the HR Analyst as needed
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
To succeed, you will need:
- College or University education in a related field
- Ability to work with a high volume of confidential data and information
- Accurate typing skills with a strong attention to detail including verifying information prior to input; ensure data is input in a timely fashion
- Working knowledge and/or exposure to PeopleSoft is preferred
- Strong verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast paced environment
Come and join our team as we work to take Canon to the next level! We offer pay-for-performance, generous benefits and exceptional career growth with a global company.
If you are among the most suitable for the position, we will be in touch with you shortly to take your interest to the next level.