Contract: August 2012 - February 2013
The SAP ABAP Developer on the CLIENT Lead to Cash project will be responsible for the development objects primarily in the FI-CA module space.
The individual to be considered should have a good working knowledge of SAP FI processes as well as the ECC 6.0 environment. The candidate will have participated in several full project life-cycles, from blueprint to go-live.
· Design, create, execute and test reports, enhancements, forms, interfaces and workflows
· Creation of quality documentation regarding the custom code that will be required to deliver user requirements not available in the standard software (ASAP methodology)
· Assess, apply and implement new technologies on assigned deliverables.
· 5 years of experience in SAP ABAP.
· Programming experience with SAP modules FI-CA or FI modules preferred
· 2 years of experience with SAP version ECC 6.0
· SapScript and Smartforms experience is an asset
· SAP Workflow experience is an asset
· Object Oriented ABAP and OO design is an asset
· Experience in creating Enterprise Web Services is an asset
· Familiarity with SAP Enhancement Framework as well as BADI implementation
· Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
· Candidate must be self-motivated to learn and implement new technology solutions
· Must be able to plan and work efficiently to tight deadlines.
· Willingness to contribute to a strong, cohesive team environment
· Individual must be very detailed and be able to multi-task.
· Strong and clear communication skills.
· August 2012 - fulltime contract for a 6 month duration; potential extension based on project completion requirements
· Primary work location ? Calgary, Alberta, Canada
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated resume to email@example.com