Duration: 6 months +/-
Number of Positions: 2
Site: Burnaby - BC
Our clients National Learning & Development are driving an aggressive, high volume content design & development plan in 2012.
Individuals successful on this posting should be familiar with the ADDIE instructional design model, and will be required primarily within the development cycle to generate content for technical manuals, leader / learner guides, activities, reinforcement aids, and evaluations. The content generated will also include imagery, and likely eLearning and video.
Ideally, individuals applying on this posting would have:
- Effective organizational and time management skills with the ability to continuously prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- Knowledge of ToolBook, Camtasia, Captivate, Photoshop, InDesign, and Flash
- Demonstrated excellence in written skills relative to the design and development of learning content.
- A trained, keen eye for detail and the ability to adhere to defined standards criteria
- A background in content development, and experience in adult education and instructional design.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please respond with:
. Salary Requirements & Availability
. Resume to: email@example.com
Please note that your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission.
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.