Entry Level Sales Management Trainee
Building a sales career takes more than education . It takes opportunity. That's exactly what you'll have as part of the Enterprise Management Training Program. Ranked by BusinessWeek year-after-year as one of the "Best Places To Launch A Career", this is the program where you can sharpen your customer service skills, your marketing know-how and your ability to manage a team. That's because you'll call the shots. And when you consider our performance-based environment and fast-track promotions, it's easy to see you'll be a manager at this multi-billion dollar industry leader some day. Some day soon.
How far can we take you? That depends. How far do you want to GO.
Entry-Level Sales Management Training Program Opportunities at Enterprise
- The chance to run your own business and share in the profits you help create
- Highly marketable skills and training in business, management, marketing, sales and service
- Rapid promotion based on performance
- A fun, team-oriented work environment
During your first year, you'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees and helped define their own career path that took them to where they are today. Day-to-day responsibilities include actively participating in everything from sales, marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you'll be evaluated every step of the way. And upon successful completion, you can expect rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions. Thanks to our entrepreneurial philosophy, there's absolutely nothing holding you back. Your own initiative and capabilities, coupled with your ability to think on your feet and market effectively, will dictate how fast you advance.
If you have ambition, drive and dedication along with:
- Completion of a minimum 2 year post-secondary diploma is required
- Experience in sales, customer service and management is preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than two chargeable moving violations or accidents within the last three years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require sponsorship now or in the future.
Go with a team that sets a high standard when it comes to employment equity. Go with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We actively encourage applications from qualified men and women, including Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities.