|Senior Scientist . |
||091181 - Senior Scientist . |
|Job description :|
- To develop difficult assays for peptides/proteins concentration determination in biological fluids employing advanced LC-MS technologies (low and high resolution MS). Large molecule quantification by LC-MS
- To develop immuno-capturing technologies for protein/peptides quantification by LC-MS
- To develop peptides/proteins purification/digestion for quantification by LC-MS
- To perform peptides/proteins database searching for identifying unique signature peptides to be used in LC-MS quantification
- To write innovative scientific posters and articles to contribute to the company visibility
- To act as a hands-on scientific resource and trainer for other scientists in all the stages of peptides/proteins method development
- To review assay development results for transfer to validation.
- To perform literature searches and to take part in the development of very difficult and challenging bioanalytical methods employing advanced technologies and techniques.
- To conduct all work in compliance with SOPs, GLPs, and observe all company guidelines and policies when conducting method validation and sample analysis studies for Innovator clients.
- Position based in Montreal
Specific skills and qualifications :
Educational: M.Sc/B.Sc with at least 8 years of pertinent experience in bioanalytical method development dept. (CRO or Pharma), or Ph.D. in Analytical or Bioanalytical Chemistry with at least 5 years of pertinent experience in bioanalytical method development department (CRO or Pharma) or Ph.D. in Analytical or Bioanalytical Chemistry with at least 2 years of pertinent experience in bioanalytical method development department (CRO).
Skills: Able to solve problems by exploring innovative solutions and thinking "outside of the box." Good manual dexterity and a strong ability to troubleshoot instrumentation. Deductive reasoning skills and a systematic approach. Good organizational and time management skills. Attentive to details, good observation skills. Firm sense of responsibility and a good capacity to work under pressure. Work well independently as well as with colleagues.
Software: Access, MS-Office, Random, Dosage, Validation, Outlook, Great Plains Dynamics, ChemStation, Chemstore, Analyst, Labeller.
|If you are interested in this job, please contact Jean-Claude Elissalde by email at email@example.com and state the job title and offer number : 091181 |
We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Confidentiality, follow-up, listening and respect