Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and cooler service equipment.
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- Prior production/manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of industrial technology a plus.
The Coca-Cola North America Group requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with the Coca-Cola North America Group is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.