BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles
Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Bilingual Account Manager
Our highly established client is an international producer and marketer of food and industrial products and services. This is a global business with activities in 24 countries and employs over 160,000 people worldwide. Our client is currently hiring a talented Bilingual Account Manager to join their growing team.
This is not a call center. This position acts as a liaison between the customer and the Canadian operation to maintain and develop a loyal customer base. You will work closely with sales personnel to offer support and ensure overall policies and directions are met.
Professional work environment
Team oriented organization
Growth opportunities into Sales & Supply Chain
$45,000 to $50,000 annually
Comprehensive benefit plan
- Data entry of customer purchase order in SAP
- Cognizant of uncommitted product inventory
- Communicate with production. traffic, purchasing, and other necessary departments to ensure timely delivery of products
- Field customer inquiries (French & English), complaints, returns, and other issues, filing reports or communicating information to appropriate company personnel
- Enter and update all customer special pricing in SAP
- Provide Canadian sales staff and customers with product data sheets and product samples
- Process sample requests
- Communicate production delays, ensure orders are delivered in accordance with customer deadlines, provide customers with after order support, etc.
- Process special customer requests, i.e. packaging variation, pre-shipment analysis, etc.
- Monitor orders and invoices for discrepancies in price, products and quantities
- Issue appropriate credit or debit to correct any discrepancies
The successful candidate will meet the following standards and requirements
- Must be Bilingual with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to work individually and as part of the team
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literate (MS Office, SAP preferred), with a high level of accuracy and detail orientation
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills
- Professional appearance
- Attention to detail
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!