BEYOND BILIGUAL specializes in recruiting top-notch French/English bilingual talent throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We staff permanent and contract positions for many of Canada's most established, industry-leading and award-winning employers.
Discover a world of hidden job opportunities and benefit from our invaluable coaching and expertise. With over 20 years of experience; our team is committed to matching YOU to the organizational culture, compensation and location you desire! Let us help you find your dream-job with companies hiring NOW!
Positions: Account Management, Customer Service, Administration, Accounts Receivable, Inside Sales, Technical Support, Management and more.
Visit us at: www.beyondbilingual.net
Bilingual Account Manager
Our highly established client is an international producer and marketer of food and industrial products and services. This is a global business with activities in 24 countries and employs over 160,000 people worldwide. Our client is currently hiring a talented Bilingual Account Manager to join their growing team.
This is not a call center. This position acts as a liaison between the customer and the Canadian operation to maintain and develop a loyal customer base. You will work closely with sales personnel to offer support and ensure overall policies and directions are met.
- Professional work environment
- Team oriented organization
- Growth opportunities into Sales & Supply Chain
- $45,000 to $50,000 annually
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flex Hours
- Data entry of customer purchase order in SAP
- Cognizant of uncommitted product inventory
- Communicate with production. traffic, purchasing, and other necessary departments to ensure timely delivery of products
- Field customer inquiries (French & English), complaints, returns, and other issues, filing reports or communicating information to appropriate company personnel
- Enter and update all customer special pricing in SAP
- Provide Canadian sales staff and customers with product data sheets and product samples
- Process sample requests
- Communicate production delays, ensure orders are delivered in accordance with customer deadlines, provide customers with after order support, etc.
- Process special customer requests, i.e. packaging variation, pre-shipment analysis, etc.
- Monitor orders and invoices for discrepancies in price, products and quantities
- Issue appropriate credit or debit to correct any discrepancies
- The successful candidate will meet the following standards and requirements
- Must be Bilingual with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Able to work individually and as part of the team
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Computer literate (MS Office, SAP preferred), with a high level of accuracy and detail orientation
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills
- Professional appearance
- Attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please include the job position in the subject line.
If you feel you would make an excellent addition to team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!