Uline is the leading distributor of shipping supplies, industrial and packaging materials to businesses across North America. It's a family-owned business where employees work as a team in a challenging, fast-paced environment with a passion for what they do.
From the top-level executives to the warehouse and shipping departments, everyone is focused on combining the best products with exceptional service.
We are always looking for energetic people with a variety of perspectives to help us fully understand and meet our customers' needs. In return, our customers recognize the outstanding efforts of our people and become loyal to Uline.
Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial
supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer
service and quality products.
Uline carries over 30,000 products, sold through our 664 page catalogue and uline.ca. Same
day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations
near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 30 years, Uline employs over 4,300 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Supply Chain Manager
Location: Toronto Branch in Brampton, ON
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for slotting product to optimize pick efficiency, space planning and project management. He or she plays an integral role in a fast-paced distribution center that executes at a very high level. The ideal candidate will contribute as part of a team with a broad range of analytical responsibilities to ensure every item is available for same day shipping.
Position is warehouse-based at Uline's Toronto Branch.
• Ensure Velocity team executes projects in a timely manner and within company guidelines and expectations.
• Analyze sales and inventory data to determine product placement.
• Generate move sheets for items that require primary changes.
• Review and update warehouse maps.
• Work closely with Inventory Control team to coordinate product movement, warehouse slotting changes and product rotation process.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3 to 5 years experience in distribution, inventory or operational procedures.
• 1 to 2 years managerial or supervisory experience.
• Engineering background a plus.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills with an ability to multitask.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access.
• Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
• Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• RRSP with company match.
• Bonus incentives.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
Contact information: 60 Hereford Street, Brampton, ON L6Y 0N3
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer