BECOME A PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is part of Desjardins Financial Security, and the Desjardins Group which has assets of over $160 billion, the largest cooperative financial group in Canada and the sixth largest financial institution in the country. We are a Canadian leader in the financial services industry with a dynamic coast-to-coast network, comprised of 40 financial centres and more than 1,200 associate partners.
We are a full service financial services provider with access to multiple insurers and investment fund products. Our track record is based on the quality of support services delivered to associates with a company wide commitment to professionalism. We believe in listening to our associates' needs for providing the products and tools needed to maximize their value in meeting clients' financial planning needs.
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is expanding and we are searching for a dynamic, entrepreneurial leader to open, develop and grow our Durham Region, Ontario Financial Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing a vibrant, successful Financial Centre, utilizing effective advisor recruiting, client sales, strong management and demonstrated leadership abilities. By drawing upon DFSIN's unique distribution model, you will have the opportunity to grow and build a successful financial services distribution model that you own, within the supportive framework of an industry leading financial services company. (This is not a salaried position).
- Establish a viable, growth-oriented Financial Centre to serve the Durham region
- Recruit and train successful financial advisors
- Manage advisors and office staff
- Promote Desjardins' products and services to potential clients
- Minimum 5 years of management and advisor recruiting and training experience
- Demonstrated sales growth of insurance and investment products
- Hold applicable life and investment licences
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent business operations skills
- Self directed and results oriented
- Entrepreneurial with a drive to succeed
- Strong leadership skills
- People oriented
- Customer service orientation
- Industry Designations preferred (i.e. CFP, CLU)
- Demonstrated team building ability
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly to Doug McGee, Distribution Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. quoting reference number #12-061.
We thank all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.