Uline is the leading distributor of shipping supplies, industrial and packaging materials to businesses across North America. It's a family-owned business where employees work as a team in a challenging, fast-paced environment with a passion for what they do.
From the top-level executives to the warehouse and shipping departments, everyone is focused on combining the best products with exceptional service.
We are always looking for energetic people with a variety of perspectives to help us fully understand and meet our customers' needs. In return, our customers recognize the outstanding efforts of our people and become loyal to Uline.
Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial
supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer
service and quality products.
Uline carries over 30,000 products, sold through our 664 page catalogue and uline.ca. Same
day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations
near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 30 years, Uline employs over 4,300 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI USA
Relocation Assistance Available!
Uline seeks a Director of Supply Chain at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
• Manage and optimize supply chain network with 11 locations across North America.
• Regularly conduct departmental and one-on-one meetings to discuss performance, project progress and future plans.
• Analyze and interpret results to identify potential issues and develop plan for resolution.
• Evaluate distribution projects including productivity, inventory, manpower and workflows.
• Lead and manage team planning to ensure capacity meets continued growth.
• Fast paced, high energy, roll-up-the-sleeves environment.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 10+ years experience in demand planning, distribution and warehouse management, logistics and transportation, purchasing and customs compliance.
• 7+ years distribution management experience a must.
• Proven record of effective distribution management with leading grocery, catalog or retail enterprises that operate in a high-volume environment.
• 5+ years experience with multi-site operations.
• Pick and pack experience in a multi-building or multi-site setting preferred.
• Experience implementing and working with warehouse management systems.
• Excellent project management, team building and communication skills.
• Be ready to dive into details, but also take a higher strategic view of the business when necessary.
• Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer