Uline is the leading distributor of shipping supplies, industrial and packaging materials to businesses across North America. It's a family-owned business where employees work as a team in a challenging, fast-paced environment with a passion for what they do.
From the top-level executives to the warehouse and shipping departments, everyone is focused on combining the best products with exceptional service.
We are always looking for energetic people with a variety of perspectives to help us fully understand and meet our customers' needs. In return, our customers recognize the outstanding efforts of our people and become loyal to Uline.
Uline - The Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial
supplies. We are a family-owned company known for our incredible customer
service and quality products.
Uline carries over 30,000 products, sold through our 664 page catalogue and uline.ca. Same
day shipping, freight savings and fast delivery, along with strategic locations
near Vancouver, Edmonton and Toronto help make Uline Canada a success.
In business for over 30 years, Uline employs over 4,300 bright, energetic professionals, who enjoy top pay, great benefits and the opportunity to grow in a successful, progressive workplace. Our people make the difference.
Vice President of Distribution
Location: Pleasant Prairie, WI USA
Relocation Assistance Available!
Uline seeks a Vice President of Distribution at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
• Responsible for directing and optimizing our distribution network with 11 North American branch locations.
• Lead and manage distribution team in implementing distribution best practices.
• Formulate and execute major policies, programs and objectives (both strategic and tactical) to ensure company's success.
• Assist in building design, layout and product placement.
• Evaluate distribution projects including productivity, inventory, manpower and workflows.
• Assess and evaluate warehouse management technologies for implementation.
• Direct the overall safety initiatives and engineering functions.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 10+ years distribution, supply chain and logistics experience.
• 7+ years distribution management experience a must.
• Proven record of effective distribution management with leading grocery, catalog or retail enterprises that operate in a high-volume environment.
• 5+ years experience with multi-site operations.
• Pick and pack experience in a multi-building or multi-site setting preferred.
• Experience implementing and working with warehouse management systems.
• Excellent project management, team building and communication skills.
• Travel to Uline's domestic and international branches as needed.
• Complete insurance coverage - medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online today.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer