Bilingual Customer Service Moneris' vision: To be the leading provider of high-value innovative payment solutions.
As Canada's largest provider of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers innovative payment services for over 350,000 merchants in every industry segment. Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to improve business efficiencies and manage point-of-sale transactions.
Why work at Moneris?
We offer an innovative, high growth, fast-paced environment which can help you develop and prosper in your career. We offer an attractive Total Rewards compensation and benefits package that rewards excellence and retains top performers.
What Moneris offers you?
We will continually invest in the people and technologies that drive cost efficiencies and provide superior payment solutions to our customers. With that in mind, we strive to keep our employees challenged, satisfied and confident which contributes to the overall success of Moneris.
Are you ready for the Moneris difference? We are looking for you to:
Join a dynamic work environment
Apply your creativity
Work for a company that operates with integrity
Work in a team-focused environment
Are you a customer service professional looking to join an industry leader? Are you passionate about delivering best-in-class customer service and looking for a place to grow your career?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then this is the role for you!
**Please note, internally this role is referred to as Bilingual Business Support Representative**
The Bilingual Business Support Representative is responsible for delivering Customer Service Excellence to Moneris customers by providing detailed financial and business support for their day to day processing needs.
Key Activities Include (but are not limited to):
- Providing consistent first response to our customers and owning the problem until resolution
- Collecting and accurately documenting information from customers while using effective problem solving techniques to provide response to inbound telephone service requests and financial inquiries.
- Working with other groups to identify and implement improvements to service delivery
- Using effective problem solving techniques to manage customer expectations while managing multiple priorities
- Building & strengthening relationships with Moneris customers and internal clients
- Promoting our products and services to our customers, as well as identifying cross-sell/up-opportunities and sending leads through appropriate channels.
- Responsible for achieving individual productivity targets
- Bilingual: Fluency in both French and English is a must
- Full flexibility to work rotating shifts in a 7 day a week, 24-hour a day and 365 day a year environment. (Shifts will generally be scheduled between the hours of 8 a.m. and midnight however full flexibility to work all shifts is required)
- Solid customer service skills with a customer retention focus
- Strong communication with the ability to employ professional telephone etiquette
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Windows operating system and Microsoft office applications with the ability to learn and master proprietary software
- Client focused, self-motivated and improvement-oriented with the ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to understand the impacts of situations on our external clients and to resolve problems and conflicts that create service issues
- Knowledge of business banking and basic accounting principles with the solid ability to perform basic financial calculations
- Experience in the payment processing industry is an asset
What we offer:
Our compensation package offers base salary, benefits, an annual bonus and an employee share ownership plan. Your career at Moneris will begin with two weeks of paid training.
There are multiple full-time, permanent opportunities in our Sackville Contact Centre. Please click here to Apply On-Line
.Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne