IB Credit Analyst Moneris' vision: To be the leading provider of high-value innovative payment solutions.
As Canada's largest provider of payment processing solutions, Moneris offers innovative payment services for over 350,000 merchants in every industry segment. Moneris provides the hardware, software and systems needed to improve business efficiencies and manage point-of-sale transactions.
Why work at Moneris?
We offer an innovative, high growth, fast-paced environment which can help you develop and prosper in your career. We offer an attractive Total Rewards compensation and benefits package that rewards excellence and retains top performers.
What Moneris offers you:
We will continually invest in the people and technologies that drive cost efficiencies and provide superior payment solutions to our customers. With that in mind, we strive to keep our employees challenged, satisfied and confident which contributes to the overall success of Moneris.
Are you ready for the Moneris difference? We are looking for you to:
Join a dynamic work environment
Apply your creativity
Work for a company that operates with integrity
Work in a team-focused environment
Position Title: IB Credit Analyst
The IB Credit Analyst is accountable to the Manager, IB Credit and responsible for supporting the Manager and Team by performing various forms of credit-based analysis on existing and prospective merchants, as per a designated daily mandate, as well as providing customer service to merchants on all credit related issues.
Key Activities Include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for applying appropriate underwriting criteria to new or existing merchant applications in accordance with established credit policy to ensure financial risk is appropriately mitigated.
- Responsible for post review of merchants who are in need of a line increase (re-adjudication) specifically in processing volume level or average transaction size.
- Responsible for performing a credit risk assessment of an existing merchant which includes developing a good understanding of the business profile to ensure compliance with credit, fraud, card association regulation and legal matters
- Responsible to analyze personal, business and/or financial information as required.
- Responsible to interact with internal staff and external sources for the purpose of Credit training, fraud detection, and monitoring activities.
- Responsible to assist with customer calls requiring explanation of specific credit policies and decisions related to those policies.
- Responsible to work with Moneris Fraud Group to monitor the activity of selected High Risk Merchants as required.
- Responsible to provide back up and support to the other Analysts as required, with respect to the IB Credit process, special projects, vacation relief, and peak time volume.
- Other duties as assigned when needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Post graduate designation (MBA, CGA, CPA, CFA, etc).
- Solid experience in personal credit bureaus, commercial credit bureaus, and financial statement analysis
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of key Moneris processes and systems
- Proven capability of being a strong multi-tasker who can prioritize work and meet deadlines
- PC literacy with sound knowledge of MS Office Products and the internet
- Capability to "think outside the box"/creatively to maximize merchant growth while ensuring risk is properly managed, and identify opportunities for process and/or workflow improvement
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Bilingual: Fluency in both French and English is preferred
This is a full-time permanent position available in our Toronto Head Office located at 3300 Bloor Street West. Please click here to Apply On-Line
.Cliquez svp ici pour postuler en ligne