Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 8,000 people in 58 offices. Deloitte operates in QuÃfÂ©bec as Samson BÃfÂ©lair/Deloitte & Touche s.e.n.c.r.l. Deloitte & Touche LLP, an Ontario Limited Liability Partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Your career is important to you. It's important to us, too. The time is right for you to join Deloitte.
At Deloitte, we're committed to recognizing, affirming and celebrating the diversity of opinion, talent and expertise that make each person unique.
Here's a specific opportunity to experience Deloitte firsthand.
With a network of people and deep technical skills in Canada and abroad, our Enterprise Risk Services practitioners help organizations manage risk in every area of business. From developing an enterprise–wide program to protecting specific systems, we examine all levels of the organization to anticipate, understand and manage a broad spectrum of strategic and operational risk. Whether the challenge is organizational, technical, operational or financial, we help organizations manage risk from the boardroom to the network.
Click here to find out more about our Enterprise Risk Services.
A career in Enterprise Risk Services will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a Consultant / Sr Consultant you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel
- Assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements
- Participate in client presentations
- Identify issues and define symptoms
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
Click here to apply
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation are an asset
- Willingness to pursue a professional designation
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience (general IT experience in various areas such as IT Audit, Controls Assurance and IT Security)
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments