Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte–and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand–in–hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one–third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services–and the results we help our clients achieve.
The role of today's Chief Financial Officer has never been more important or more demanding. The CFO is both the strategic and operations leader of a fundamental function, whose core processes, resources and technologies impact virtually every organizational activity.
Deloitte provides a comprehensive suite of services to support the CFO in this unique position as integrator of corporate governance, operations, performance management and business strategy. Our Finance & Performance Management professionals work with our clients' finance executives to optimize shareholder value and transform the finance function.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines
A career in Consulting/Finance & Performance Management will offer you the opportunity to:
· Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
· Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
· Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
· Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a Manager you will:
· Lead a diverse team of talented Consultants in a cross functional environment while coaching them to their highest potential
· Cultivate relationships with clients and posses a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
· Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
· Develop your expertise in a specialization and develop a reputation as a multi–functional business advisor
· Contribute to practice growth and development
· Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
· Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
· An accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA) or relevant Masters degree is required
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Finance or Consulting
· Deep expertise in financial management disciplines such as financial process design, budgeting and planning, financial reporting, financial performance management and business case development
· Experience with the systems and technologies that support the Finance function
· Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities in a cross functional environment
· Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
· Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignmentsClick here to apply