Our engineering consultants provide an extensive range of services including both contract and permanent hiring solutions, which we deliver from coast to coast and across all industries. Working closely with clients and candidates alike, Randstad Engineering provides specialized engineering, technical, construction and manufacturing staffing and recruitment services to Canada’s top organizations.
Randstad Engineering focuses on the following areas:
- Architectural - Commercial, industrial, institutional, interiors, residential, and retail.
- Construction - Commercial & industrial (ICI), heavy civil, institutional, mechanical & electrical, and roads & highways.
- Consulting Engineering - Building sciences, building services, environmental & geotechnical, municipal, structural, and transportation.
- Manufacturing - Aerospace, automation, automotive/ off road vehicles, building materials, electronics, equipment & machinery, and food & beverage.
- Natural Resources - Energy, mining, oil & gas, and pulp & paper.
NDT Inspector Level 2 (#263963)
Our client in the Halton Region is currently recruiting for a NDT Inspector Level 2.
Responsibilities / Skills:
- Must have a working knowledge of the NDT process to inspect and where applicable, approve components with machining defects such as grinding damage, carburizing mask-off, excessive stock damage and carbon depletion.
- The position involves inspecting parts to the technique /specification requirements.
- Inspect using MT Horizontal equipment, Demagnetizing unit, Rockwell Surface Hardness Testers and part marking equipment including vibropeen, dot matrix, electro-chemical etch.
- Attention to details and equipment set-up and calibration.
- Conduct inspection to the requirement of technique sheet and specifications.
- Work in accordance with specifications, drawings, operational sheets, work order cards and/or oral instructions.
- Interpret and evaluate indications in accordance to the acceptance criteria of applicable specification and standard.
- Ability to pass and maintain internal NAS 410 certification.
- Must be willing and able to work rotation of three shifts.
- Additional work experience with Rockwell surface Hardness Testing is an asset.
- The right candidate is required to have MT & Surface temper Inspection (Nital Etch) NAS 410 Level-II and preferred CGSB qualification.
NDT (Must Have)
Click here to apply
About Randstad Canada
Randstad Canada is the Canadian leader for staffing, recruitment and HR Services. As the only fully integrated staffing company in the country, we understand the recruitment needs and demands of employers and job seekers across all levels and industries. Through our insightful knowledge of local markets, employment trends and global network of recruitment experts, we are shaping the Canadian world of work.
As a key player in the recruitment and staffing market, Randstad Canada provides unrivalled expertise in matching Canada’s top talent with the most sought after Canadian employers. Through our network of over 85 branches across 7 provinces, we offer fully bilingual solutions and operational excellence by meeting the unique needs of our clients and candidates across the country. We have helped employers fill more than 40,000 positions in diverse industries.
Randstad around the world
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.