BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Administrative Roles Customer Service Account Management Technical Service Roles Sales and Marketing Positions Management Roles
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Bilingual Patient Support Representative
Medical Company in Mississauga
Permanent full time Monday to Friday 9-5 or 10-6
4 weeks vacation!
Family Knit Group! Great team! You are not just another number
Making a difference in people's lives; helping patients
Company employs 20,000 people worldwide
Reward and recognition programs! Gift cards and cash
Job Function Summary:
This position is responsible for promoting medical products to patients through sampling and telephone follow-ups. In addition, this position provides superior level medical customer service, troubleshooting, and coaching to end-users.
Major Areas of Accountability:
Major functions are described below. Other duties may be assigned.
· Interacting directly with patients and dealers via telephone, mail and fax correspondence and through offering product samples
· Provides product support and advises customers on product application and problem resolution.
· Conducts scheduled follow up calls to maximize customer experience and ensure high level of customer retention and conversion from competitor products
· Registers product complaints for both products.
· Develops, maintains and supports business relationships with dealers, suppliers and ET or continence nurses.
· Operates computer-based contact/data based management program and accurately completes account/prospect records or profiles.
· Completes monthly inbound and outbound call activity goals and conversion quotas
· two to four years Customer Service in the medical field
· Bilingualism (English/French) is preferred (written/spoken)
· Must exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Intermediate computer skills in data entry, Microsoft Word and Excel
· Must be at ease in a fast pace environment
· Must be patient, empathetic while still maintaining professionalism and possess the ability to utilize the telephone effectively as a customer relations tool
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Professional appearance and positive attitude
· Strong relationship building skills
To Apply Please Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!