Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
With a network of people and deep technical skills in Canada and abroad, our Enterprise Risk Services practitioners help organizations manage risk in every area of business. From developing an enterprise–wide program to protecting specific systems, we examine all levels of the organization to anticipate, understand and manage a broad spectrum of strategic and operational risk. Whether the challenge is organizational, technical, operational or financial, we help organizations manage risk from the boardroom to the network.
Click here to find out more about our Enterprise Risk Services.
A career in Enterprise Risk Services will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a Vendor Audit, Manager you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants
- Create long term relationships at a senior client level
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners
- Identify and lead business development opportunities
- Achieve expertise in a specialization and a strong reputation as a business advisor
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
Ideal candidates should have:
- Strong knowledge and experience performing Contract Compliance Audits and Vendor Audits for a large Oil & Gas or EPC company.
- Expert knowledge of audit principals, processes and methodologies as well as internal controls and risk mitigation strategies.
- Previous experience in a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm is a big plus
- Ability to work independently and effectively as an individual contributor and team participant.
- Able to manage the planning of audits or assigned areas of medium to high complexity, ensuring scope and extent of work is in accordance with the approved plan, timing and budget are reasonable, procedures are efficient, appropriate resources are assigned and risk understood.
- Able to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with key clients, peers, management and internal stakeholders by providing audit expertise and advice that complies and supports the achievement of the business objectives
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Post graduate degree is an asset
- Must have at least one professional designation
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Experienced in business development and building a practice
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Click here to apply
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services. Deloitte LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see http://www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© Deloitte LLP and affiliated entities.