Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte–and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand–in–hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one–third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services–and the results we help our clients achieve.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
Become an Oracle Titan, join the Oracle Titan team.
On October 1, 2012 in San Francisco during Oracle OpenWorld, Deloitte received the 2012 Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year–North America in six categories including: Cloud Computing; Consumer & Retail Industry; Global Systems Integrator (SI) Applications Momentum; Manufacturing & Distribution Industry; Oil & Gas Industry; and SCM & Manufacturing. Deloitte was the only nominee to take six top honors in this year's competition. This marks the second consecutive year in which Deloitte has achieved this significant milestone and the seventh year in a row it has been given multiple Oracle Excellence Awards.
The Oracle Excellence Awards for Specialized Partner of the Year are presented to leading Oracle Partner Network (OPN) members who developed or delivered business solutions and practices during Oracle's 2012 fiscal year.
Deloitte is a Diamond–level member of the Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and has held a relationship with Oracle for more than a decade. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms throughout the world provide access to over 12,000 professionals who collectively possess deep industry and functional knowledge across Oracle's full line of applications and technology. Reflecting its commitment to client satisfaction, Deloitte has been consistently recognized by analysts as a leader in Oracle implementation–related services.
As a Oracle PeopleSoft Higher Education Sr. Consultant you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Author presentations and present findings to clients
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reports
We will hire the successful candidate into Toronto or Halifax.
Click here to apply
- Candidates must have experience in implementing or supporting an enterprise resource planning (ERP) software package from either a functional or technical perspective, within the higher education industry
- Experience working in a higher education institution in admissions, registration, student accounts, financial aid, research or advising is a preferred
- 2–5 years of relevant work experience in the ERP and/or higher education industry
- Experience with Oracle Higher Education solutions, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, PeopleSoft Higher Education or PeopleSoft Student Administration is preferred
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials is an asset
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation will be considered an asset
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel