Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
With a network of people and deep technical skills in Canada and abroad, our Enterprise Risk Services practitioners help organizations manage risk in every area of business. From developing an enterprise–wide program to protecting specific systems, we examine all levels of the organization to anticipate, understand and manage a broad spectrum of strategic and operational risk. Whether the challenge is organizational, technical, operational or financial, we help organizations manage risk from the boardroom to the network.
Click here to find out more about our Enterprise Risk Services.
A career in Enterprise Risk Services will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a Senior Consultant you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants
- Create long term relationships at a senior client level
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners
- Identify and lead business development opportunities
- Achieve expertise in a specialization and a strong reputation as a business advisor
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
Click here to apply
- Business and data analytics experience with emphasis on ad–hoc analytical interpretation of data files in various formats. Has had opportunity to present results to higher levels of an organization.
- Data analysis and data mining experience using: SAS, SPSS, R, RapidMiner, Weka, ACL or similar tools.
- Data manipulation and data integration skills.
- Experience with Databases and programming languages such as VB and/or SQL to develop adhoc tools and queries/reports
- Familiarity with data quality tools (e.g., Dataflux, Business Objects, Informatica, Trillium etc.)
- Knowledge of statistical analytical techniques and predictive analytics would be an asset
- Experience with social media analytics and/or text mining is an asset
- Ability to interpret data from a business/industry perspective. Able to deal with significant ambiguity and develop creative approaches to analytical problems and obstacles. Can effectively bridge the "knowledge gap" between data processing personnel and organization management.
- 4+ years relevant work experience
- Professional services experience is an asset
- BA/BSc degree in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or related field
- Multi–tasker with effective time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver your work according to the required scope, budget and timelines of the project
- You must be a team player interested in joining and maintaining a collegial work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Interest in continuing to develop your marketing and business development skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services. Deloitte LLP, an Ontario limited liability partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see http://www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
© Deloitte LLP and affiliated entities.