By design, Heather Cox & Associates is a boutique insurance search firm. Linking Talent to Opportunity - Positively Impacting People and Businesses
SENIOR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY UNDERWRITER
Why work for our client?
- A+ rated company
- Work on only 3 – 6 renewals a month (large risks) + new business
- Work with the national brokers
- Company car or car allowance included
- Global company that partners with clients across many industries
- Company encourages ongoing learning and professional growth
- Responsible for both new business production and renewal retention while adhering to company's corporate business standards.
- Effectively market products and services to a select group of brokers.
- Responsible for profitable risk selection and the negotiation of both prospect and existing policy terms and conditions.
- Provide excellent, responsive service that adds value to broker and customer relationships.
- Work closely with Risk Control to review prospect opportunities and renewal business ensuring proper risk identification, analysis and assessment, so that the territory grows profitably.
- University/College Grad. CIP or working towards.
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial property underwriting experience.
- Excellent marketing, sales and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills in oral and written communication, team building, time management, business presentations as well as negotiation.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume to the attention of Heather Cox via e-mail: email@example.com Phone: 416 935-0901.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.