Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte–and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand–in–hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one–third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services–and the results we help our clients achieve.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a Consultant you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and interviewing key personnel
- Assist with the development of recommendations and presentations for client engagements
- Participate in client presentations
- Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
- Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
As a Senior Consultant you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Author presentations and present findings to clients
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting
• Analysis, design, delivery of Oracle R12 General Ledger (GL).
• Providing a technical design, system configuration and support model to meet the current and future business needs
• Leading team to ensure optimum solution design, configuration, build and implementation – Gap functional requirements to capabilities of the system to propose technology solutions and appropriate workarounds
• Create technical solution design documents to address requirements, integrations and gaps – Deliver Configurations, Extensions, Modifications, Localizations and Integrations (CEMLI) including inbound/outbound interfaces, workflows, programs and reports
• Developing and configure detailed solution for Oracle R12 GL applications – Provide solution configuration documentation – Assist in the preparation of test scenarios and test scripts – Validate expected test results for test scenarios in Unit, Quality Assurance and System Integration testing – Support the end–to–end business process dry–run testing
• Providing production cutover/transition support and production support assistance – Serve as primary development support for all modules installed and provide technical support for all modules within Oracle EBS
$80,000 – $94,000
Our posted salary ranges on this site are guidelines and actual salaries offered may vary depending on the individual’s skills and experience
Click here to apply
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- 2–5 years of relevant work experience (Senior Consultant)
- 5–8 years of relevant work experience (Manager)
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments