BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Bilingual Customer Service/Order Management Representative
Our Client has been in business for over 60 yrs and they have evolved into an international leader in the medical, safety and technology fields. They manufacture innovative equipment and provide top level business solutions. Their products support and save lives. If you want to be involved in making a difference and being part of a dynamic and professional working environment, apply now!
- Excellent Salary + Bonus + Over-achievement $2000.00!!!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits!!! 100% paid by employee
- RRSP Program
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- "Close-knit Family"- not a call center
- 9-5:00 p.m. (no weekends)
- Monitor each step of the order process to completion, from first inquiry to delivery of product.
- Ensure customer satisfaction on all requests for information in a timely manner. Probe all technical inquiries and ensure follow-up with solution utilizing product knowledge or coordinating with other departments.
- Use initiative to resolve all technical issues by application of product knowledge, appropriate resources, or coordinate with other departments.
- Ensure accurate contract review on all orders to be processed.
- Data entry for all customer orders, other orders and related order entry functions as directed by the Customer Service Manager.
- Enter all assigned data in an accurate and timely manner, including maintenance of the contacts database.
- Handle all rush shipping orders by following urgent order process and, if required, walking papers through the system.
- Assist in resolving invoicing problems.
- Authorize the return of products by the customer in accordance with the authority policy and return goods procedure.
- Fluently Bilingual in English & French
- Written & Oral communication skills
- Time Management, organizational & multi-tasking abilities
- Two or more years’ experience in order management
- Strong Customer service skills
- Computer Knowledge of AS400, EDI or SAP
- Proficiently with Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook prefered
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!