| || Technical Writer |
|We are currently seeking a talented Technical Writer for our Federal Government client. Should you be interested and meet the below qualifications, please apply immediately. |
Role and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Provide writing, editing, language check and proofreading services to meet the documentation's compliance with the requirements of ISO 17025.
- Review and/or develop standard operating procedures (SOPs), forms and checklists for the effective functioning of the laboratory.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Officer and Unit Supervisors to enhance the usefulness of the existing documents.
- Experience in interpreting and applying ISO 17025:2005 "General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories".
- Experience in writing or revising test methods, procedures, forms, checklists for chemical and biological accredited laboratories.
| || Apply Online 20131120.45 |
| || |
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
altis Professional is recognized for its leadership and innovation within the staffing industry. We place experienced senior professionals in permanent and contract positions within the areas of Audit and Finance, Communications, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Scientific Fields. We are your career network.