Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing assurance & advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory services in 56 offices across Canada. At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work with clients, you’ll have the chance to customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. We’ll also give you the right tools to learn new skills and explore new opportunities ‑ whether in a different service area, industry, across the country, or even across the globe.
At Deloitte, we take care of our people. We understand they are our greatest asset and so we’ll do whatever it takes to help them grow, learn and feel part of a diverse and inclusive environment.
Please review the opportunity below and if it sounds like something you’d be interested in, be sure to apply and you too could be part of the Deloitte team.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte–and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand–in–hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one–third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services–and the results we help our clients achieve.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like–minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
In today's competitive business environment, IT departments need to deliver high quality system solutions and support while carefully managing risk and cost. In the Application Management Services (AMS) practice, our clients are looking for reliable, flexible and cost effective solutions that are easy to manage. Our team has developed successful support models that can be customized to meet a client's short, medium and long–term application support requirements. These models provide the flexibility our clients require in terms of resources, contract construct, service levels, deliverables and pricing. The model can be effectively applied to small, mid–market or large organizations.
Our Outsourcing and AMS practices consist of more than 4,200 professionals worldwide and our expertise focuses on enterprise packages such as SAP, Siebel, Oracle, Ariba, as well as related middleware packages and custom–developed applications. Our practice is process–focused and has been awarded CMM Level 3 certification. These practices include advisory service offerings that have been utilized by 200+ clients globally.
We have developed a global delivery infrastructure, including multiple strategically located application support centres. We need individuals who are talented and who have the commitment to join a world–class support organization at one of the world's premier consulting firms.
Our AMS practice is looking for individuals with strong technical JD Edwards (JDE) application skills, especially within both the HR & Payroll modules, who can understand business processes and translate these requirements into a configurable solution for our clients. This is a highly talented team within a world class organization. The group offers flexibility, work life balance and takes a positive and energetic approach to their work. You will have an opportunity to work with a variety of clients in various industries and you will be part of a team that promotes individual growth and provides significant opportunities for advancement.
In the role as a JDE HR & Payroll AMS Sr. Consultant role you will:
- Work in a collaborative team environment providing technical expertise, analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Prepare and update high quality deliverables such as functional specifications documents and technical design specifications
- Participate in key phases of a project life cycle from Design to Post–Implementation Support
- Leverage your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients' business
Click here to apply
- 4+ years of relevant functional work experience with JD Edwards
- 2+ years of work experience within a professional services or consulting firm
- Experience with JD Edwards PeopleSoft EnterpriseOne (E 8.10 & E 8.11) HR & Payroll Modules, JDE OneWorld XE (HR & Payroll)
- Previous experience creating JDE training and process documentation
- Production support experience
- Full life cycle implementation experience with JD Edwards
- Strong analytical skills to assess business requirements, the technology and its restrictions and develop a technically feasible solution for the client
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated business aptitude and interest in business processes
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
- Completed undergraduate degree or diploma with outstanding academic credentials