Click Here To Apply
Assurance Staff Accountant - LON0056O
Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Ernst & Young's commitment to the quality and integrity of our audits is exemplified by our global audit methodology and our thorough quality controls that are applied to every client engagement. Together with our substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for our audit professionals, these enable us to deliver quality assurance services to our clients and their stakeholders. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for an excellent career opportunity as an Assurance Intermediate Staff Accountant.
· Develop productive working relationships with client personnel and assess clients' satisfaction.
- Adapt the audit approach to the changing client environment. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts and apply them to client situations.
- Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff.
- Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the audit teams and listen/respond to other team members' views.
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge, and enhance service delivery.
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
- Develop an understanding of EY's service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify opportunities to apply the firm's services.
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position that offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement, candidates must have:
- an undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting, and/or an undergraduate or graduate degree
- successfully passed the Canadian UFE and / or possess a Canadian CA designation, or possess a reciprocal CA designation recognized with the CICA
- a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an auditor for a public accounting firm, or particular business/industry experience to meet special needs
- excellent project management skills
- advanced written and verbal communication skills
- a dedication to teamwork and leadership
- integrity within a professional environment
Ernst & Young is committed to diversity and equity.